Casually Explained: Finding The One

Avaldati 25 juuni 2017
Also keep in mind some girls are self conscious about dating someone shorter than them, so if you're like me and you're an inch or two under average height and length, you have to account for that. Still plugging that fresh merch: casuallyexplained.com/
Subscribe to Mr. Explained: goo.gl/IEE7wl
CasuallyExplained/
CasuallyE
casually_explained
►www.reddit.com/r/CasuallyExplained/

Kommentaarid

  • I'm 26 and depressing myself even further by watching those videos. Fuck me and my low esteem.

  • sorry just found out i mistakenly disliked this video, changed it to like

  • this guy is actually objectively funny

  • Wow thanks now YouTUbe gives me ads for dating apps 🤣

  • tf ! i am getting -0.5%

  • Sound volume going no stonks

  • Is this dude Filthy Frank??

  • Step one: Turn off your pc and go outside

  • Upvote if you don’t think Natalie Dormer is attractive at all. She seems to be a recurring theme.

  • Error 4:04 The "One" not found :(

  • My probability is 1.82/year

  • 1:11 took me a second, but I died when I got it

  • tl;dr just give up now

  • Taking the nope in conjunction with hope; the chances of finding your one are 99.3% the chances of a given person not considering you as there one are the same therefore the chances of two people meeting and considering each other the one are 0.69%/year for a given pair, which is pretty nice

  • For me it’s 0.1%

  • How tf does the video has 1.4K DISLIKES!?!😐 it’s pretty good

  • im single for 30 years. i must be an outlier

  • My name is Hope 😊

  • people i'm interested in = 1

  • 2.5? Does that mean you said hello to half a body?

  • still waiting for finding the two

  • The little click at the end makes this all too perfect.

  • Now if you improve yourself and try to be as "perfect" as possible. Then finding "the one" and a match would not even take a whole year

  • Your merch is cool

  • Ya know, being the big baseball analytics guy I am (I love baseball analytics) I finally thought that I’d found a statistic that I can use to boost my confidence in finding someone. And then I finished the video

  • Did a little math aaand it's 0. Fuck me

  • Half expected the entire video to be a one second long clip of Casually Explained saying “It’s impossible.”

  • glad there's a hoe formula, much easier to follow than the hope one

  • this is hands down one of the best videos I've ever watched

  • Finding a girl in america is pretty hard.... Girls are 50% of the population yet if you want a quality like "beeing funny" it cuts the number out to 0... I can't be mysogenistic cause i am misandrist as well (i dont have double standards)

  • I was worried that he is ending it on a good note!

  • The fact that every popular comment is quoting a joke from the vid is the best proof of Casually Explained is a subtle comedy genius

  • _"Wouldn't be the first time I've broken up a marriage.. Shout out to mom and dad"_ 💀💀💀

  • 1 Found it

  • It’s so stupid that the girls I like are the ones who don’t like me but the ones that like me are the ones I don’t like

  • the very first time i've seen your videos i was mistakenly thinking they were 100% serious. so i left and now here i'm subscribbed and laughing to death

  • He's always talking about girls

  • This guy is brilliant. I love his sense of humor.

  • "Some engineering friends told me that using an O as a variable is bad form because it looks like a 0, but when I told them that it represents the courage you have to talk to girls, they thought it was fine". that subtle engineering burn. 10/10

  • I laughed my ass off

  • EEclone really trying to send a message by recommending this

  • I have had zero opportunities alone at home

  • rio

  • "It wouldn't be the first time I've broken up a marriage. Shout-outs to Mom and Dad." Same. Same...

  • How is he consistently this funny

  • i got a 0,00132% day and 0,4818 a year nice ? im 17 so for next 100% of my life i got 8,1906%

  • Are you watching my life? if not how many of us exist and Darwin ourselves out of the race?

  • Y's that ending gotta be so harsh bro?

  • How tf would 1,..% er day equal to 99,..% per year, you just gotta multiply by 365

  • As a female human, it isn’t too hard to get our attention. Yes, being hot is great for one night stands, but having Engaging personality, good hygiene (smell good please), dress well, have some sense of stability, don’t be a creep, know that no means no, treat us with respect, and have at least enough money to care for yourself.

    • whats the point of realizing no means no if you're going to reject us anyways?

  • This guy’s videos somehow simultaneously make me laugh and enhance my depression

  • Now the English speaking world is a lot wider than just those regions so go ahead and boost that p value

  • I'm single, in my early twenties, speak english and for sure at least as funny as you are. My dad tells me I'm a joke all the time, so hit me up 😘

    • The humor you showcased his the spot right, so good luck! Id say you're compatible 😁

  • How does he come up with these?

  • Also to add to what he was saying, if you want to put a bit more work into it you can add a few more factors to the equation to help get a more accurate result. All you have to do is calculate L for looks, E for earnings, S for Salary, and another S for success. So, when you do this the new equation will look like this: H=O•P•E•L•E•S•S And I feel like it is pretty self-explanatory from that point.

  • "Countrys that arnt really viable" New Zealanders:

  • IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN, the probability that the girl would be the one for him would be just under 1.35% ??

  • Dude you are so funny!

  • Im effin doomed!

  • Not even gonna lie, but the H=o.e pun is impressive

  • This guy is my life ADVISOR!!

  • This guy is so good at what he does

  • are you here?

  • Shout out to mom and dad got me

  • 0:33 well i think i have the easiest calculation...

  • Bro you cant add % like that it is probability for each day.

  • "if you're a straight male-" *laughs in bisexual*

  • Thank you soo much

  • Well get a load of this simp

  • I did a dating Bootcamp and was told a similar formula. Basically 1/20 women that you’re attracted to will be in love with you (assuming you’re conveying your real personality to them). And you’ll be in love with 1/20 too. So you need to talk to 400 (20x20) to find someone where the love is mutual. If you’re in a big city and go out often you should be able to talk to 400 girls every month.

  • Wow, so many wonderful jokes here. Hoe is definitely the best one

  • 1:12 uhm

  • H=O*P*E H=10*15*0 H=0 Ok than...

  • When I was fresh out of engineering college, I too as a nerd derived a formula with my friends which gives the probability of a girl choosing you compared to the options she has. Nerds everywhere live alike

  • 10 Million seriously there are 1.4 Billion Indians and 500 Million women who speak English

  • so the formula's you have are: The hope The hoe The nope

  • How many people do you meet per year? Me: maybe 15? How many people did you approach? Me: 0 My chances of getting a gf: -27

  • Finally, some algebra I can understand!

  • His videos are really funny, I’m addicted and binge watching a lot of em, I understand and catch a lot of jokes and lines and word play, but I don’t find myself laughing at all.. most of the comments are tho, and it kinda makes me feel weird and bad.. 🤔🙇‍♂️

  • when youre afraid of bombing standup so you do infographics instead 1500 IQ detected

  • Oiiii Marii

  • what if I have 0 encounters with people and 0 confidence?

  • -I want a girl whom laughs at my jokes **Bar immediately went down to 0*

  • Anyone else noticed on the English speaking map at 2:05, that there is no red dot in Canada?😂🇨🇦

  • You had such a good foundation for a girls have no humour joke. You could have said “then I want a girl with humour“ And drop the amount of potential partners to 0

  • :) found mine

  • "How many encounters? How many opportunities?" Yeah, as a soon-to-be middle schooler, this (joke but whatever) video doesn't help.

    • Shutup 10yr old go back on fortnite

  • I like how there are people in the comments like “ WhAt Do YoU mEaN yOu DoN’t WaNnA dAtE sOmEoNe UnDeRaGe ThE aGe Of CoNsEnT iS 16!” You seem to forget that the age of consent differs depending on what state or country you live in and it’s not always 16, and even if the age of consent is 16, that doesn’t make it okay to date them past the age of 19. Stop trying to justify dating teenage girls. It’s weird and gross af.

  • How the fuck can there be .8 people who say hi back

  • This is sexist and stupid af

  • This is not funny at all 😐😐

  • 0 · 1/250 · 0 = Crying.

  • I got an add for “the one” on this video, never gotten an add like this before...

    • A man trashing on men, I guess that’s what the video is about to...

  • You're a genius! Your humor is so good and dense!

  • i fucking shat myself

  • 0x0x0=0 Yeah, that seems to check out.

  • I knew he was leading up to a “Nope” joke! And the “Hoe” joke was also very clever!

  • Oop

  • I just realized that when you remove p you get home But like for real is this intended or?

  • Best ending ever. The whole video is both insightful and witty. But that was too perfect.